Oh, how I've missed this bed.
The movers came yesterday, three weeks after they picked up our stuff and two weeks after they said they'd arrive. We made it work to the best of our abilities for those three weeks, but ...
Oh how I've missed this bed.
We are not done with this company. Besides owing us a refund for how horrible their service was over the three weeks we waited, they also took it upon themselves to do the following:
- Smash some of our super-nice patio furniture
- Smash the side of our great-looking living room bookcase
- Tear off the hardware of our coffee table trunk
- Scratch the visible corner of our wooden bed frame
- Scratch and mar with white paint (?!) our dining table
- Okay, scratch pretty much all wooden furniture
- Do something weird to the bottom of our couch
- Break a lamp
- Irreparably dent a stainless steel trashcan
It takes a true commitment to be this awful, don't you think? We're submitting claims forms and taking pictures and hoping for the best. So I'm just going to hang out here in bed for a while and try getting over it all.
Moving on soon from this stage of transitional whine, I promise.