- Dynamic work meetings and interesting projects: check!
- Fantastic book club gathering at my place: check!
- Finally finding my local hair stylist: check!
- Gift-wrapping and card-writing: check!
- Hiding wrapped presents from ribbon-hungry kittens: check!
- SNOW: check!
- Decorating for Christmas: check!
With everything going on lately, we ran out of time to get a Christmas tree. Again. Never mind the huge storage bins of Christmas ornaments in a particular motif that I've collected over the years without actually hanging them on branches. I keep telling myself that next year we'll have our first real tree together, in a house we own. Maybe? Maybe? At any rate, decorating our apartment injected it and me with just the sort of holiday spirit I needed. Here's a little taste...
We're off to Connecticut to celebrate an early Christmas with T's family. Have a winter wonderland weekend, everyone!