A few key tubes - my work bag and desk drawer versions - were getting low, so I popped online to buy more and....
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god. No really. Seriously. NO!
Hydratints are now discontinued, too.
I was way late on this news, apparently - I can't find stragglers anywhere. And to be honest, I can't really wrap my head around why I'm the only one who seems to love sheer lip color in chapstick-style tubes. You can apply them without looking in a mirror and know you look fine, and apply them in the middle of a work meeting full of men without feeling prissy. DONE.
Are there any replacement suggestions out there? Ugh, so annoyed. Excuse me while I shed a tear adding to my Discontinued Hall of Fame List:
- Laura Mercier Hydratint line
- Frederic Fekkai Luscious Curl line
- Chanel Aqualumiere in Porto Rodondo
- Neutrogena Moistureshine Tinted Lip Balm line
- Kiehl's Ultra Moisturizing Buffing Cream with Scrub Particles
- Laura Mercier Just Lips
- Origins Shedonism line